Ahoy Matey! I’m Priya Florence Shah. I’ve been a journalist and writer since 1996, an online publisher since 2001, and a blogger since 2003.
Around 2001, I published my first website, Making India Green, which was featured in Digit Magazine. Since then, I’ve worked on creating award-winning websites, newsletters, blogs, email courses and ebooks.
In 2014, I founded my social media agency so I could use the power of blogs and social media to help my clients engage better with their customers online.
Along the way, I acquired Diplomas in Journalism, Advertising and Public Relations, a Certificate in Digital Marketing from Columbia Business School, as well as Social Media Certification (CSMMP™) from Digital Vidya, and Certificates in Travel Writing and Travel Journaling.
Over the years, my content-based approach to marketing has created millions of page views and thousands of leads for my clients and my own businesses. I’ve also had the good fortune to be listed among the top Social Media Experts to follow and the top 25 Digital Marketing Experts in India.
Since 2006, I have been publishing my online magazine for women in India, Naaree.com, ranked as one of the top 100 women’s blogs in the world, where I also promote solo travel for women.
On my travel blog, AhoyMatey.blog, I write about family travel with a focus on responsible and sustainable tourism.
I reach a combined audience of 287,090 and growing through all my social channels. My blogs get a total of 68,000+ page views/month. My audience is largely young Indian men and women, from 18 to 44+ years. Not convinced that you need to target Indian families? Read the article here.
Here are some ways we can collaborate:
- Brand Ambassador
- Commissioned content for use on corporate sites
- Blogging and social media marketing services
- Hotel or product reviews
- Sponsored Posts
- FAM Tours or Press Trips
- Sponsored resort and destination trips
- Competitions and giveaways
- Social media shout-outs
If you have any other ideas in ways we can partner, I’d love to hear about it.
I’ve been featured on
My travel articles and tips have been featured on:
- Travel+Leisure India: Sudan Was The Last Male White Rhino. Can We Bring The Species Back?
- Green Global Travel: Top 10 Things To Do In Agra, India (For Nature & History Lovers)
- Backpacker Bible – I Went To Agra To See Elephants And Bears. Here’s Why…
- Travel-Wise – 5 Essential Tips for Single Parents Traveling with Kids
- Triptipedia – A Trip To The Confluence of the Indus and Zanskar Rivers
- Canadian World Traveller Magazine – My Favourite Goa Beaches
- Dutchies Abroad: 36 ultimate travel tips for travellers! (Mine is Travel tip # 24 – Go with the flow)
- TripGourmets.com – Best Street Food In Asia
- YourLifeIsATrip.com – A Bovine Travel Tale From Goa