AhoyMatey! accepts well-written guest posts on the following topics:
- Family Travel & Vacations
- Pet-friendly travel
- Responsible travel
- Sustainable tourism
- Luxury resorts
Please stick to these guidelines if you want to be published.
- You must be the original author of your post.
- Your article must be between 800-1500 words, original and unique, not published anywhere else.
- You must agree not to publish the article anywhere else for a month after it is published on AhoyMatey.
- You may add up to two links to your own blog or website in the body of your post.
- No links to affiliate sites are allowed. All links must be to your own domains or blog posts.
- All quotes or factual statements must be supported by inline links to references or authoritative sites.
- Send all guest posts to us as a Word doc attachment.
- Include a 250-word author bio and your Gravatar email at the bottom of your article in the Word doc.
- If you provide images or photographs, they must be your own images or screenshots or stock images that you have permission to use.
- Images from Wikipedia must provide the link to the original Wiki page in the body of the article.
- Images must be 900×600 px in dimension and must be attached separately in the same email.
- Please edit your articles for language, spelling and grammar.
- We reserve the right to reject any article that does not meet our standards.
If you’re an agency submitting guest posts for a client, please contact us for our rate for a sponsored post.
Send 3 to 5 blog topics for consideration to “priyaflorence (at) gmail.com”